In these terms and conditions, "We" means Hoot Ventures Pty Ltd.
PINNS (TM) & Perfectpinns (TM) are trademarks of Hoot Ventures Pty Ltd. Postal Address: 1/138 Great North Road Five Dock, NSW Australia; Email email@example.com
We take international orders. All prices are quotes in Australian Dollars but will be converted into your local currency by your credit card provider or Paypal (depending on your payment method).
1. Orders can be placed through our website using the shopping cart.
2. The speed of our service. is very important to us. We process orders on the day of receipt and aim to ship in 1-2 days, although sometimes due to circumstances outside of our control dispatch times may be delayed. You will be notified if any significant delays (over 5 days) are anticipated..
3. You are entitled to order as many or as few items as you require, however bulk orders can save you significant postage costs. To understand how this works, please see the SHIPPING terms below.
4. If we accidentally leave out any item in a consignment delivered to you, we will ship it to you as soon as possible at our cost.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We currently accept payment via PayPal and credit card payments processed by Authorize dot net.
1. Australian customers, note that Australia Post charge a fixed rate for shipping depending on weight and we can combine postage to save you a lot of money. We ship by parcel post that typically arrives within a few days to a week. In peak periods Australia Post may be slower than this and you should allow a couple of weeks.
2. International customers, orders up to 500g can be shipped by standard airmail (no tracking) for about $14.10 or $20.10 with tracking. Orders of 500g to 1 kg cost about $29.70 (no tracking) and $35.70 with tracking. Note: that these indicative costs are based on shipping from Australia to the US and may vary from country to country and from time to time.
3. Free shipping for orders over AUD$100. Not valid with any other offer or discount.
1. For Australian domestic customers all orders placed with us are subject to the 10% GST charge.
1. Orders may be cancelled at no charge by contacting us via email or phone within an hour of ordering. As all orders are dispatched promptly by a third party fulfillment house, we cannot guarantee that cancellations occurring after one hour will allow sufficient time for the order to be removed from the system prior to it leaving the warehouse.
2. Orders cannot be cancelled once it has been dispatched and you will be liable for the full amount of the order and shipping charges.
1. Any discrepancies between what you ordered and what we shipped to you must be reported within 5 business days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange for discrepancies will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on our behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty or damaged,. Please provide full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) so that we can monitor the parcel being sent back.
3. For retail customers, if you are not satisfied any of our products, notify us by email within 30 days of receipt of the goods and we will provide a full refund. If you notify us after 30 days, we will endeavour to take remedial action that will be assessed on a case by case basis.
4. Nothing in our returns policy is intended to contradict your rights or the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law. To understand the consumer guarantees, please see:
1. Some people can have adverse reactions when exposed to products they have not used before and this cannot be foreseen by us. Although we endeavour to use low irritant formulations, we cannot guarantee that that will be suitable for you. It is a condition of purchase from us that you:
a) read the ingredients for each product you purchase (as listed on our website) and satisfied yourself that, to the best of your knowledge, there
is no medical reason for you to avoid exposure to them; and
b) conduct a patch test of each product before use.
1. Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
2. We make no representations and provide no warranties as to the fitness of our products for purposes other than as expressly directed by us.
3. People can have adverse reactions from exposure to cosmetic products.. We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury caused by exposure to a cosmetic ingredient which you were aware could cause you harm, via allergy, dermatitis or otherwise.
4. We shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon the information provided on this website.
DISCOUNT CARDS & DISCOUNT CODES
1. Unless expressly indicated by Us, all discount codes and discount cards are applicable only to retail sales on this website and are not applicable to wholesale customers.
2. Unless expressly indicated by Us, discount codes and discount cards can only be used for products available at full price. Products that are already discounted or on special cannot be purchased using these codes or cards unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. Due to limitations on our website coding, cards or gift vouchers with a dollar value can only be used once and any amount not redeemed at the time of first use is forfeited.
4. When specials are offered via use of a discount code, only one code per purchase is permitted (ie a code for a percentage discount cannot be combined with a code providing for free shipping).
1. Although we use internationally recognised cosmetic ingredients at safe levels and conduct initial testing in our lab, it may still be possible that use of a product could result in an adverse event, in particular allergies and sensitivity reactions are not uncommon with cosmetic products. As a condition to participating in our product testing process you agree to:
a) patch test a small amount of product on the inside of your forearm prior to use;
b) read the list of ingredients and make sure there is nothing you know you are allergic to before proceeding;
c) use test products only as directed; and
d) fully indemnify and hold harmless Hoot Ventures Pty Ltd and its directors, employees, agents and affiliates for any harm, loss or damage occurring in respect of the use of product during the product testing process.